- Motivating and preparing all students to reach their greatest potential.
- We believe that every child, through their unique strengths, and talents, has value and can learn.
- We believe in high standards, high expectations, and accountability for all.
- We believe in providing a safe, positive, and mutually respectful educational environment.
- We believe that involvement of the entire community is essential to our students’ success.
- We believe that quality communication and collaboration are critical to the educational process.
- We believe in a highly trained and well qualified staff.
Last Modified on 3/10/2008 2:18:17 PM